U$D 1,500.00 p/person in dbl room WITHOUT AIR TICKET INCLUDED
9 Days /8 Nights Rio, Paraty & Tres Rios
DAY 1 - Saturday, August 5th
Rio de Janeiro: Arrival to Rio
- Transfer from airport to hotel
- Arena Leme Hotel- 4*
DAY 2 - Sunday, August 6th
Rio de Janeiro
- Full day Tour including Corcovado Ticket and Sugar Loaf Ticket
- stopping for lunch at A Mineira Restaurant (Regional Food)
Tour to Corcovado Mountain (morning tour) – You will be taken on a ride through the city to a 19th. Century train station to go through Tijuca Forest, on a cogwheel train, to the top of Corcovado Mountain, to visit the statue of Christ Redeemer at 2,330 feet above sea level. From there, you will be able to see why people kindly say that God is Carioca (a local from Rio). After that, you will go to Sao Conrado`s beach to see the hang gliders land on the sand, and after that you will ride along the beaches of Sao Conrado, Leblon, Ipanema and back to Copacabana.
Sugar Loaf – It is a peak situated in Rio de Janeiro at the mouth of Guanabara Bay on a peninsula that sticks out into the Atlantic Ocean 396 meters (1,299 ft) above sea level. Its name is said to refer to its resemblance to the traditional shape of concentrated refined loaf of sugar. The mountain is only one of several monolithic granite and quartz hills that rise straight from the water’s edge around Rio de Janeiro. A Glass-walled cable car, capable of holding 65 passengers, runs along a 1400-meter route between the peaks of Sugar Loaf and Morro da Urca every 20 minutes. From the top of the mountain belvedere is possible to see the Wonderful City.
DAY 3 - Monday, August 7th
Rio de Janeiro
- Half day Tour with cycling or electric bike tour in Barra da Tijuca
- Fogo de Chao Barbecue Restaurant for lunch
- Farewell dinner plus walking around Lapa at night
Lapa - Lapa is a neighborhood in the city of Rio de Janeiro, in Brazil. It is located in the centre of Rio and is famous for its historical monuments and nightlife.
Barra da Tijuca - a skyline bike path the goes along the coast and other natural paths as you take in all the sights and get a great exercise as well.
DAY 4 - Tuesday, August 8th
- Transfer from Rio to Angra
- Leaving Rio de janeiro
- overnight in Angra Dos Reis
- Bosque Hotel-4*(Standard Room)
DAY 5 - Wednesday, August 9th
- Escuna Tour with lunch included
- Visit 4 Islands where you will swim, fish watch, etc.
- Walking Tour in Paraty Paraty -Paraty is an old town that everyone must get to know. You will have the opportunity to go to a distillery and taste our national drink, Cachaca made from sugar cane.
DAY 6 - Thursday, August 10th
- Transfer from Angra to Hotel in Três Rios
- Hotel Comendador
DAY 7 - Friday, August 11th
- Tour to Três Rios Três Rios-It is a rural area but what it lacks in urbanization it more than makes up for in flora and fauna. Três Rios is an amazing source of nature with its name coming from the the merging of three giant rivers colliding into one. Rafting is also a big activity here in Três Rios and is a fun activity for the whole family.
DAY 8 - Saturday, August 12th
- Round trip transfer to wedding ceremony
DAY 9 - Sunday, August 13th
- Transfer Três Rios/Rio Intl. Airport